Where: Northern Territory, Australia (14.1° S, 129.5° E: paleocoordinates 48.1° S, 113.3° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Wuchiapingian (259.0 - 254.0 Ma)
• Age of this sample is uncertain.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified, calcareous shale
Size class: macrofossils
Collected in 1906
Collection methods: core
• Repository: South Australian Museum.
Primary reference: R. Etheridge Jr. 1907. Official contributions to the palaeontology of South Australia, No. 19 - Fossils of the Port Keats bore, thirty miles north of Fossil Head, Treachery Bay. South Australian Parliamentary Paper 55(Suppl):11-15 [M. Clapham/M. Clapham] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 132007: authorized by Matthew Clapham, entered by Matthew Clapham on 04.08.2012
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)