Where: Yolo County, California (38.7° N, 122.0° W: paleocoordinates 46.1° N, 91.0° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Late/Upper Campanian (83.5 - 70.6 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unnamed lithostratigraphic unit. AGE: Upper Campanian, on the basis of macrofossil biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within formation.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified, nodular, calcareous siliciclastic sediments
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: cast, mold/impression
Collected by Rambke; reposited in the CAS
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTORS: Rambke. REPOSITORY: CAS.
Primary reference: T. Matsumoto. 1960. Upper Cretaceous ammonites of California. Part III. Memoirs of the Faculty of Science, Kyushu University Series D, Geology, Special Volume II 1-204 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 86819: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 18.02.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)