Where: Northwest Territories, Canada (69.7° N, 129.0° W: paleocoordinates 71.0° N, 60.1° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Sans Sault Formation, Albian (112.0 - 99.6 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Sans Sault Fm, for which lithostratigraphic relations are not discussed. AGE: Albian, on the basis of ammonite biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: Float from unknown position within local section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified siliciclastic sediments
Size class: macrofossils
Collection methods: surface (float),
• COLLECTOR: Not stated in text. REPOSITORY: University of Alberta.
Primary reference: P. S. Warren and C. R. Stelck. 1960. A new Freboldiceras from the Canadian Arctic. Transactions of the Royal Society of Canada 24(3):21-26 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 87431: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 17.03.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)