Where: Palm Beach County, Florida (26.7° N, 80.7° W: paleocoordinates 26.7° N, 80.7° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Late/Upper Pleistocene (0.1 - 0.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From "Unit A", which presumably regionally overlies the Caloosahatchee Formation. AGE: Late Pleistocene. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position within section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: coastal; unlithified lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: original aragonite
Collected by Vokes & Vokes; reposited in the FLMNH, USNM
Collection methods: surface (float),
• COLLECTOR: E. Vokes and H. Vokes. REPOSITORY: Florida Museum of Natural History, USNM.
Primary reference: E. H. Vokes and H. E. Vokes. Catalogue of Tulane University fossil localities. Unpublished notes. [A. Hendy/A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 92621: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 18.11.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)