Where: Nunavut, Canada (76.2° N, 104.3° W: paleocoordinates 0.8° S, 20.9° W)
• coordinate stated in text
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Burnett Point (Parry Islands) Member (Upper Hecla Bay--Beverly Inlet--Parry Islands Formation), Frasnian (383.7 - 376.1 Ma)
• Genus list was not divided by formation, and it was impossible to seperate the geologies into individual collections.
• formation-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: fluvial; shale and sandstone
Size class: microfossils
Collection methods: core, chemical,
• This collection includes samples 6-20.
Primary reference: M. J. Whiteley. 1980. Givetian and Frasnian spores from the Key Point well, Parry Islands, Arctic Canada. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology 29:301-311 [W. Stein/N. Smith/N. Smith] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 22869: authorized by Bill Stein, entered by Nicole Smith on 28.06.2002