Where: Shasta County, California (40.6° N, 122.2° W: paleocoordinates 43.7° N, 85.3° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Pacheco Group, Turonian (93.5 - 89.3 Ma)
• 500 ft above position of middle Turonian collections on Little Cow Creek. Uppermost Turonian in age.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; conglomerate
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the CAS
• Collected by Taff, Hanna and Cross. Unknown identifier. Collections likely to reposited at CAS.
Primary reference: F.M. Anderson. 1958. Upper Cretaceous of the Pacific Coast. Geological Society of America Memoir 71 [A. Miller/A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: biostratigraphic analysis
PaleoDB collection 44205: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 04.09.2004
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)