Also known as 41748
Where: Lincoln County, Nevada (37.9° N, 114.6° W: paleocoordinates 3.2° S, 93.1° W)
• coordinate stated in text
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Log Cabin Shale Member (Pioche Shale Formation), St Davids (513.0 - 501.0 Ma)
• At 78 m above the base of the Log Cabin Member. Probably correlates to Delamaran stage. Early Middle Cambrian in age.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; bioturbated, silty mudstone
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the USNM
• Described specimens are deposited in the US National Museum, Washington, D.C. No preparatory or collection methods described.
Primary reference: F. A. Sundberg and L.B. McCollum. 2003. Trilobites of the lower Middle Cambrian Poliella denticulata biozone (new) of southeastern Nevada. Journal of Paleontology 77(2):331-359 [A. Miller/A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 50322: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 12.05.2005
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)