Also known as OU15242
Where: New Zealand (46.4° S, 169.8° E: paleocoordinates 77.3° S, 43.0° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Oamaru Formation, Aalenian (175.6 - 171.6 Ma)
• LITHOSTRATIGRAPHY: Oamaru Formation. AGE: Lower Temaikan = Aalenian.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Size class: macrofossils
Collection methods: quarrying,
• COLLECTOR: D.AB. MacFarlan, 1980. REPOSITORY: Presumably the University of Otago (OU), Dunedin, New Zealand.
Primary reference: C. A. Fleming. 1987. New Zealand Mesozoic Bivalves of the Superfamily Trigoniacea. New Zealand Geological Survey Paleontological Bulletin 53 [A. Miller/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 63738: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 19.08.2006, edited by Matthew Clapham
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)