Also known as GS10764
Where: New Zealand (37.4° S, 174.7° E: paleocoordinates 83.0° S, 59.2° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Kimmeridgian (155.7 - 150.8 Ma)
• LITHOSTRATIGRAPHY: Unknown lithostratigraphic unit, not stated in text. AGE: Basal Ohauan stage = Late Kimmeridgian-early Tithonian, here assigned to Kimmeridgian.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the IGNS
Collection methods: quarrying,
• COLLECTOR: B.R. Paterson, 1952, and re-collected by G.R. Stevens and B.C. Waterhouse (1969). REPOSITORY: Presumably the New Zealand Geological Survey (now GNS), Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
Primary reference: B.H. Purser. 1961. Geology of the Port Waikato Region (Onewhero Sheet N51). New Zealand Geological Survey Bulletin 69 [A. Miller/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 63742: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 19.08.2006
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)