Where: Queensland, Australia (26.4° S, 147.1° E: paleocoordinates 70.8° S, 117.6° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Morven Formation, Hauterivian (136.4 - 130.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Morven Bed, for which lithostratigraphic relationships are not stated. AGE: Hauterivian, on the basis of ammonoid biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From unknown position in local section.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Preservation: cast, mold/impression
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: Not stated in text. REPOSITORY: Queensland Museum (QM).
Primary reference: F. W. Whitehouse. 1926. The Cretaceous Ammonoidea of Eastern Australia. Memoirs of the Queensland Museum 8(3):195-242 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 83900: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 08.09.2008
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)