Where: Canada (67.2° N, 126.3° W: paleocoordinates 1.3° S, 63.0° W)
• coordinate stated in text
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Mount Cap Formation, Middle Cambrian (513.0 - 501.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Mount Cap or Old Fort Island Fm. AGE: Cambrian, in text. Revised on the basis of faunal similarity by enterer. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From 4,837 in well.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Reposited in the GSC
Collection methods: core,
• COLLECTOR: Not stated in text. REPOSITORY: GSC.
Primary reference: C. R. Barnes, W. W. Brideaux T. P. Chamney et al. 1974. Biostratigraphic determinations of fossils from the subsurface of the Northwest and Yukon Territories. Geological Survey of Canada Paper 74(11):1-30 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 88789: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 20.04.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)