Also known as Hn4101
Where: Japan (39.8° N, 142.0° E: paleocoordinates 52.6° N, 141.8° E)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• outcrop-level geographic resolution
When: Tanohata Formation, Late/Upper Aptian (122.5 - 112.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From the Hiraiga Fm. AGE: Late Aptian; justification for age not reported in text. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: From the basal part within the Tanohata Fm.
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; lithified, shelly/skeletal, conglomeratic, calcareous sandstone
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Hanai
• COLLECTOR: T. Hanai. REPOSITORY: Not stated in text.
Primary reference: T. Kase. 1984. Early Cretaceous marine and brackish-water Gastropoda from Japan 1-262 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 91305: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 14.09.2009
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)