Where: Yukon, Canada (63.0° N, 131.7° W: paleocoordinates 63.1° N, 131.5° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• small collection-level geographic resolution
When: Pleistocene (2.6 - 0.0 Ma)
• "in frozen Pleistocene deposits at a depth of forty feet"
• bed-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: terrestrial; lithology not reported
Size class: macrofossils
Collection methods: quarrying
• collector not indicated but "acquired by the Geological Survey"
Primary reference: L. M. Lambe. 1911. On Arctotherium from the Pleistocene of Yukon. Ottawa Naturalist 25(2):21-26 [J. Alroy/J. Alroy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: taxonomic analysis
PaleoDB collection 93370: authorized by John Alroy, entered by John Alroy on 15.01.2010
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)