Where: Colombia (12.1° N, 71.1° W: paleocoordinates 5.0° N, 43.9° W)
• coordinate based on nearby landmark
• local area-level geographic resolution
When: Early/Lower Albian (112.0 - 109.0 Ma)
• STRATIGRAPHIC RELATIONS: From unnamed lithostratigraphic unit, for which lithostratigraphic relationships are not reported. AGE: Early Albian, on the basis of ammonite biostratigraphy. STRATIGRAPHIC POSITION: List representative of group of beds in local area.
• group of beds-level stratigraphic resolution
Environment/lithology: marine; siliciclastic sediments
Size class: macrofossils
Collected by Bürgl
Collection methods: surface (in situ),
• COLLECTOR: H. Bürgl. REPOSITORY: Unknown.
Primary reference: H. Bürgl. 1960. Geologia de la Peninsula de la Guajira. Boletin Geologico 6(1-3):129-168 [A. Hendy/A. Hendy] more details
Purpose of describing collection: biostratigraphic analysis
PaleoDB collection 97676: authorized by Austin Hendy, entered by Austin Hendy on 22.08.2010
Creative Commons license: CC BY-NC-ND (attribution-noncommercial-no derivatives)